The Association of 2003 Graduates of EECE Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka, hereafter referred to as “the Association”, was founded out of the urgent need to foster unity, innovation and empowerment of the 2003 graduates of Electrical Electronics and Computer Engineering (EECE), Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, Anambra State, Nigeria.
The move to form the association was initiated by the current president, Engr. James Ogum. The aims and objectives of the Association can be found here. The Association is in the process of registering with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC),
The Headquarters of the association is situate at the Department of Electrical Electronics and Computer Engineering, Nnamdi Azikwe University, Awka, Anambra State, Nigeria.
The names and positions of the executive officers are:
1. President – OKWY JAMES OGUM
2. Vice President – NDUKA EZECHUKWU
3. Secretary – CHUKWUDI ANIAGOLU
4. Assistant Secretary – CHIJIOKE OFOBEZE
5. Financial Secretary – EUGENE ANYANWU
6. Treasurer/Financial Controller – EJIOFOR BENJAMIN WHITE
7. Director of Social -CHUKWUEMEKA OKOYE
8. Project Coordinator – KATCHI EZE
9. PRO – DIKE MARK